Just a few days after developer Psyonix announced that the Battle-Cars of Rocket League will become real-life toys, some real-life toys — specifically Hot Wheels — will become Rocket League cars.
Mattel’s Hot Wheels are coming to Rocket League on Feb. 21. Two cars, the Twin Mill III and Bone Shaker, will be available as downloadable content for $1.99 each. Each Hot Wheels car will come with six decals and an exclusive set of wheels.
Psyonix will add some free Hot Wheels content for all players on Feb. 21: a “Hot Wheels” antenna and topper, “Treasure Hunt” flag and “Shark Bite” topper.
CHANGES AND UPDATES
CASUAL PLAYLISTS AND ROCKET LAB ARENAS
- Added Utopia Coliseum (Snowy) into the Snow Day Playlist
- An experimental goal-post collision fix has been deployed
- Removed the “GO!” counter in Custom Training
- ‘Pawn Swapping’ in Unranked online matches should now work as originally intended
- Fixed an issue where players were stuck in the Replay Menu after deleting certain replays
- Fixed an issue where selecting ‘Free Play’ forced the Loading Screen
- Fixed an issue where Emoji entry on Xbox One was not displaying in some cases
- UI scale setting in options should now save on PlayStation 4
- Fix for rank label updating for division text and changing colors